Friday, March 14, 2008

Teachers' Grading Day

Its Teachers' Grading Day! Yahooooo NO SCHOOL but then again..

Today was supposed to be ‘sabai sabai’ day but it turned out to be another busy day as I have to grade exam papers. Last night (rather early morning today) I slept quite early-at around 3 a.m. and forced myself to open my eyes at around 7 am. I was able to do a little bit of work here and there before I ‘hit the sack’ again. I finally got myself out of my cradle at around 11 a.m.

I went to the office with the intention to get my newspapers only to find my self stuck chitchatting with friends. Since I was already in the school campus, I ended up going to the teachers’ IT room to enter grades. I am glad I went to the IT room-I was able to complete 80% of my grading work (I still need to grade 142 students' exam papers-will do it on Saturday evening or Sunday).

No comments: